Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lost Monkey



I do feel like him sometimes, all these years in New York and still unable to figure out which end of the train I should get on. Front or rear ? All of a sudden my throat gets dry, I totally freak out as if my life were at stake. 
Aren't you like me , so desperate to save those extra precious minutes? 
To tell you the truth depending on which end of the train you're getting on your vision of life might end up being quite different. Once I got on the train with my girls and guess what! I met a ZEBRA. Totally true, from head to toe and for no particular occasion this totally sane lady was dressed up like a zebra. Don't be surprised now if tomorrow you see me as a Monkey in need of directions. Here is a tricky one for you : "Which end of the Q train to the zoo?"



No comments:

Post a Comment